Hi everyone!! Today I’ll be reviewing Lakme peach milk moisturiser..
I have really dry skin and I have used many moisturisers. Common problems with moisturisers that I faced are:
1)It turns my skin to be very greasy but the flakiness still remains, it doesn’t
absorb into the skin. Instead, it sits on top and clogs your pores,suffocating your skin.
2)Skin doesn’t stay moisturised for long span of time.
After a lot of hunting I thought of giving Lakme peach milk moisturiser a try
as I heard some good things about it from few of my friends.
Claims from Lakme peach moisturiser:
This light moisturiser is infused with the goodness of peaches and dozed with SPF 24.
It easily absorbs into the skin to lock moisture for 12 hours to give you soft, sun protected glowing skin.
Price : Rs 240 for 120 ml.
Ingredients of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser:
Step 1: Take a drop of the moisturiser in your palm.
Step 2: Use your ring finger and apply it evenly across your face.
Step 3: Gently rub the creme on your skin with your 2 fingers (index and middle).
Pros of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser:
- Doesn’t make your skin greasy. provides sufficient moisture for normal to dry skin.
- Cute peach coloured attractive bottle which fits easily inside handbag.
- Texture is non greasy which makes application easy.
- Affordable price.
- It has mild fragnance which makes you feel fresh.
- It has SPF 24 so no need of using sunscreen on top of this.
- Sometimes I even use it as makeup remover. Does it’s job really well 🙂
Cons of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser:
- Not great for very dry skin. You have to re-apply it after 3-4 hours
- It contains paraben which are harmful for skin.
- Your dry patches may get removed after application but then after sometime, it may become flaky.
It is a very light weight moisturiser and suitable in every season whether it is winter or summer for oily to normal skin type .
But it is not great for very dry skin.
Overall Rating : 3.5/5