I do not own many shades from the range. In fact, right now Rose Velvet is the only shade I sport from the range and without much prelude let me say, I love it.
- Enriched with the LiquiSilk™ technology – a revolutionary way to evenly unify pure color with silk-enriched mega-moisturisers and vitamins
- Lips look gorgeous, silky and smooth
- Rich, full coverage & stay-true color wears evenly for lasting richness and vibrance
Price : INR 550
How it fared:
The Shade: The shade is a gorgeous pink brown shade that looks very flattering on Indian skin tones. I love how the shade looks on medium to deeper skin tones. This can be an MLBB shade for medium skin tones.
The packaging: To tell you the truth, I am not a big fan of the packaging. One reason for not owning many from the range! But leaving the visual appeal behind even though I feel the plastic could have been sturdier; it is compact and long living. The top end of the case is transparent making it easy for you to locate the shade. The shade name is also mentioned at the bottom of the bullet.
Texture & Pigmentation: The lipstick applies smooth and creamy depositing an even layer of color. It is hydrating enough though I prefer a layer of lip balm underneath. The pigmentation is great and 1-2 swipes are all you need to get opaque coverage. The lipstick does hide lip pigmentation well. The lipstick does not settle into fine lines or accentuate lip perfections like dry or chapped lips. It does not bleed. There is an issue of slight transferring though.
Fragrance: There is no discernible fragrance I could associate with the lippie. The lipstick stays on me without much fading for nearly 4-5 hours.
- Pretty Pink brown shade
- Can be MLBB shade for medium skin tone
- Applies creamy and smooth
- Good pigmentation
- Does not settle into fine lines or accentuate lip imperfections
- Non drying
- Transfers slightly
- Expensive for a drugstore brand
Round Up: What should I say? Looking beyond the packaging I am beginning to like the range. I am going to try more of these.